Flowerology

Salon results, powered by flowers.

Our Flowerology range is an innovative new range made from 97% natural ingredients and 3% tantalising eco-friendly fragrances. These light formulas will transform hair of all colours - neutralising brassy tones in blondes, whilst enriching and restoring hair colour in brunettes. Nourish, strengthen and add a long-lasting shine with our range of styling products.

A cleaner, kinder way to colour your hair. Plus, our powerful formula is loved by curls!


Colour, Protect & Enhance With Flowerology

Our Flowerology range is designed for natural colour protection - no matter what your style. Repair, protect, enhance and imbue with our vast range of flower-powered beauty. We have styling must-haves including the boosting brilliance of Rose Drops Miracle Mist, de-frizz and hair cuticle sealant of Bergamot & Lemon Oil Super Serum and the plumping, volume-enhancing Foaming Orange & Rosemary Volume Mousse. Embrace a new form of haircare today!


Instantly Tone With Our Brightening Blonde Spray

A leave-in conditioner with a difference, our Ultra Violet Blonde Spray instantly tones, corrects and brightens natural or coloured blonde hair. With lavender, chamomile, mint leaf and Pro-Vitamin B5 extracts, you’re guaranteed a sumptuous formula that will leave your hair feeling divine!


Natural, Flower-Powered Hair Care

With a commitment to organic beauty, we’ve created a range of environmentally-friendly natural formulas that will transform the haircare market. Made from 97% natural vegan hair care, our remaining 3% formula is delightful mix of eco-friendly fragrance and preserves that give Flowerology its distinctive (and tantalising) aroma!


Transform Your Hair With Silver Shampoo & Conditioner

Banish brassy tones and keep your blonde protected with our powerful Violet + Chamomile Flower Shampoo and Conditioner. Eliminate unwanted yellow shades whilst keeping your hair healthy with our purple shampoo, ideal for putting a powerful injection of shine and moisture into your daily haircare regime.


Keep Tones Bold With Brunette Shampoo

Strive for brown hair perfection with our Iris + Rose Flower Brunette Shampoo. Flowerology’s colour rich shampoo imbues rich luminous colour in your hair and softens the appearance of grey strands in both natural and coloured brunette hair. Pair with the Iris + Rose Flower Brunette Conditioner for a beautiful routine that protects, moisturise and hydrates your hair!


Cruelty-Free Vegan Hair Colour Care

We believe that beauty, style and empowerment should not come at a cost to others. Flowerology has been designed by Umberto Giannini to be a completely 100% cruelty-free vegan hair colour protection and enhancement range. We’re proud that our new collection is sourced from planet-friendly ingredients that are not animal-derived or tested - and that still deliver salon-professional results. See more about why we chose to become an entirely Vegan brand, here.


Flowerology Colour

Salon results, powered by flowers.

Flowerology Colour is a vegan permanent hair colour range that provides 100% grey coverage results. Transform your look today with our powerful home hair dye collection, created with natural botanical ingredients that nourish, strengthen and add a long-lasting shine.

A cleaner, kinder way to colour your hair. Plus, our powerful formula is loved by curls!


Powerful Home Hair Dye Results

Get salon results, straight from the bottle. After two decades of colouring hair in our award-winning salons, our passionate team have created Flowerology - an easy, effective and enjoyable way to colour your hair in the comfort of your home. See the results for yourself today!


Permanent Colour For Every Hair Type

Love all 7 shades of our permanent hair colour. Our powerful range is perfect for all hair types and colours, including gorgeous curls and thick-tastic styles. Indulge in a shining spectrum of shades, from dark brown, chestnut brown and chocolate brown to dark blonde, honey blonde and extra light blonde. Pick your desired colour and bring your hair dream to life with the help of our colour matching palette - perfect for achieving the ideal tone that suits you.


Naturally Kinder Hair Colour

Be kinder to your hair and scalp with our long-lasting colour that strengthens and conditions. We’ve created a formula that promises a gentle treatment for your hair whilst giving a lasting dazzling shine that will stand out. Dermatologically tested, our Flowerology range cares for your skin, meaning you can colour your hair in complete confidence!


Banish Grey: 100% Hair Coverage

Fight the grey with our 100% complete coverage! Created for all shades of hair, our Flowerology range will make silver strands a thing of the past and leave your hair looking bright, young and all-over fabulous. Keep in control of your hair colour by choosing one of our stunning shades today!


Vitamin-Packed, Flower-Powered Hair Dye

Created with natural botanical and organic ingredients, our Flowerology Colour range is packed full with rich ingredients including chamomile flower and orange peel extract. 97% natural vegan hair care, our remaining 3% formula is delightful mix of eco-friendly fragrance and preserves that give Flowerology its distinctive and tantalising aroma. Vitamin C + E gives your hair a healthy boost and superpowers its colour, meaning your hair will thank you for its transformation!


Cruelty-Free Vegan Hair Colour

We believe that beauty, style and empowerment should not come at a cost to others. Flowerology has been designed by Umberto Giannini to be a completely 100% cruelty-free vegan hair colour range. We’re proud that our new collection is sourced from planet-friendly ingredients that are not animal-derived or tested - and that still deliver salon-professional results. See more about why we chose to become an entirely Vegan brand, here.